This policy provides you with the details of how any personal data we collect from you or that you provide us will be used and how it will be processed.
Information from the user
We may collect the following aspects of data about you:
- Comments (Name, Email and Comment Message) – when you comment, the data is stored on our server. Your data may also be sent in emails to administrators of this site.
- Analytics – we use analytics to tell how many people visit the website and how often they visit.
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device. Cookies don’t harm your computer. Read more about cookies in general.
- Cookies help us to provide you with a good user experience when you browse this website. They allow you to be able to use full use of features available on this website. We don’t collect cookies to collect or record information like your name, address or any of your personal details.
- Cookies are used on this website to collect statistics about how users interact with the website and where they came from. By recording statistics like your browser, IP address, location and operating system we can measure and improve on how we manage and maintain our site, in order to give you the best possible visitor experience.
The transmission of personal data via the internet is not 100% secure, however, we will try our best to protect your personal details, but we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any transmission of data is at the risk of the end user.
Use of your information
We use your information to:
- To ensure the content of this website is presented in the best way for you and your computer.